Every month our Visit Sandpoint newsletter provides a concise snapshot of activities, events and things to do around Sandpoint. Click below to browse our archive!
But first: Be in the know … its FREE! Click to subscribe»
- October 2020: Fall colors, Silverwood weekends, more
- September 2020: It’s trail time … hiking, biking, do it!
- August 2020: August in Sandpoint = lake, mountains, sun
- July 2020: Happy Fourth … with socially distanced escapes
- June 2020: As we re-open, balancing summer and health!
- May 2020 mid-month: Easing toward a terrific summer
- May 2020: Plan now for a safe summer in Sandpoint
- April 2020: We hope to see you this summer … safely!
- March 2020: Ah, spring … New golf clubhouse, trails to try + we’re still skiing!
- February 2020: Winter Carnival :: Snow, Fireworks, Skiing, Dogs, Fun!
- January 2020: Powder on the mountain, live music scene + more!
- December 2019: Merrily in Sandpoint … ski, shop, festive fun!
- November 2019: Thankful! … New chairlifts, festive cheer ‘n’ more!
- October 2019: Scarywood frights, festive autumn outings, more!
- September 2019: Scenic Half, blissful fall lake cruises, more
- August 2019: Festival at Sandpoint, Lake swim, Fall Fest, more!
- July 2019: Beerfest at City Beach, piles o’ summer events, biking trails, more!
- June 2019: It’s summertime! Sampler, 7B Sunday, Rafting ‘n’ more!
- May 2019: Time to party — it’s Lost in the ’50s! Plus more in Sandpoint
- April 2019: Schpring Finale, K&K Fishing Derby, Trail hiking, more!
- March 2019: It’s still snowing, we’re still skiing 🙂 Last chance to win getaway + more!
- February 2019: K-9 Keg Pull, Mountain fireworks … Sandpoint Winter Carnival is here!
- January 2019: Ski town kudos! Plus, Schweitzer MLK Weekend, Carnival preview, more!