Every month our Visit Sandpoint newsletter provides a concise snapshot of activities, events and things to do around Sandpoint. Click below to browse our archive!
But first: Be in the know … its FREE! Click to subscribe»
- July 2021: Sandpoint in July: Lake, mountains, festivals!
- June 2021: Downtown ArtWalk, Schweitzer opening, more!
- May 2021: Silverwood’s open, Festival lineup, MTB trail!
- April 2021: April delights: Ski, hike, fish in Sandpoint
- March 2021: Spring skiing, trail hikes … plan for summer!
- February 2021: In-town dining, outside adventures!
- January 2021: Schweitzer fireworks, winter outings, more!
- December 2020: Small-town shopping, Schweitzer update
- November 2020: Holidays – and ski season – is here!
- October 2020: Fall colors, Silverwood weekends, more
- September 2020: It’s trail time … hiking, biking, do it!
- August 2020: August in Sandpoint = lake, mountains, sun
- July 2020: Happy Fourth … with socially distanced escapes
- June 2020: As we re-open, balancing summer and health!
- May 2020 mid-month: Easing toward a terrific summer
- May 2020: Plan now for a safe summer in Sandpoint
- April 2020: We hope to see you this summer … safely!
- March 2020: Ah, spring … New golf clubhouse, trails to try + we’re still skiing!
- February 2020: Winter Carnival :: Snow, Fireworks, Skiing, Dogs, Fun!
- January 2020: Powder on the mountain, live music scene + more!