Our monthly Visit Sandpoint newsletter provides a concise but complete snapshot of activities, events and things to do around Sandpoint. Click below to browse our archive!
But first: Be in the know with your own subscription! Click to subscribe»
- June 2016: Summer’s here: Schweitzer, Sampler, more
- May 2016: Lost in the ’50s, Silverwood opens, more
- April 2016: Schpring Finale, K&K Derby, Osprey cam
- March 2016: Snow at Schweitzer, Arts in Town, more
- February 2016: Winter Carnival: Rail Jam, K-9 Keg Pull
Read these 2015 editions:
- January 2015: Schweitzer’s got snow; winter treks
- February 2015: Sandpoint Winter Carnival; Pardi Gras and more
- March 2015: Arts scene flourishes in March!
- April 2015: Fishing and Hiking…oh my!
- May 2015: Silverwood Theme Park, Lost in the ’50s
- June 2015: Summer Sampler, 7B Sunday, Sandpoint Magazine Summer 2015 issue
- July 2015: Livin’ it up on the Lake, summer music festivals
- August 2015: Concerts Galore at the Festival at Sandpoint, plus outdoor activities
- September 2015: Scenic Half, Fall Fest & Draft Horse Show
- October 2015: Festive Fall Events
- November 2015: Get Ready for Winter
- December 2015: Skiing with Santa, sleigh rides and the countdown to New Year’s Eve
Check these previous year newsletters!
- December 2014: Santa on skis; theater, music galore
- November 2014: Thinking of snow … and holidays
- October 2014: Festivities of fall; fine drives
- September 2014: Magic season: Here comes fall!
- August 2014: Festivals of music, art galore
- July 2014: Full-on summer: Hikes, lake, events
- June 2014: Summertime faves, Festival lineup
- May 2014: Mom’s Day, springtime events
- April 2014: Schweitzer rings out, spring roll in
- March 2014: Season’s best skiing, spring warmups
- February 2014: Carnival time; Valentine’s specials
- January 2014: Winter’s best mountain and town events